Criminal Justice & Public Safety Leadership; Organizational Leadership; Human Services
Special Consideration Programs for the College of Professional Advancement
The pursuit of lifelong learning does not have to end with your undergraduate degree; go further with a Mercer graduate degree from the College of Professional Advancement (COPA). Continue earning the competitive edge that comes with being a Mercer Bear by seamlessly transitioning from a Mercer undergraduate program into a Mercer graduate program through the Special Consideration Program.
- Gain special consideration for one of the following COPA graduate programs within three years of completing your undergraduate degree at Mercer:
- Receive GRE and application fee waivers to easily complete the application process.
- Take advantage of a 30% tuition benefit for the entire graduate degree.
- Complete at least 32 semester hours of undergraduate coursework at Mercer.
- Hold an overall GPA of 3.0 (including any transfer credits), an overall GPA of 3.0 at Mercer, a 3.0 GPA in all COPA core curriculum courses (if applicable), and a 3.0 GPA in all major courses at Mercer
- Earn a minimum grade of C in all major undergraduate coursework at Mercer
Connect with the COPA's Office of Graduate Admissions
Director of Graduate Admissions