Information about holding advising meetings, including a list of reminders and specific information needed during the school year.
Outline the advising relationship and registration experience for your advisees, covering:
- How and when to make advising appointments;
- Learning outcomes of a successful advising and registration cycle;
- Advising and registration materials and resources;
- Student responsibilities in the advising process; and the
- Advising and registration timeline.
Each summer, faculty and staff build schedules for incoming first-year students. If you would like to assist with this process, contact our office and review the information on this page.
Resources for advisors include helpful handouts for advising meetings and a list of campus resources.
Resources and information for teaching UNV 101.